Our Gallbladder Newsletter pertains to all things gallbladder such as dietary tips, ways to reduce pain or discomfort, gallbladder removal, what fats to eat, gallbladder flushes and more.
The frequency of the newsletter is designed around the most common scenario, i.e. most people are in pain, discomfort, or needing help right away. Therefore, in the beginning, you will get daily support, tapering off to every other day, then every 3rd day. Periodically you will hear about less-known causes such as low thyroid or insulin resistance.
Of course, you are free to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of every newsletter at any time. We trust you will find the information helpful.
– Deborah Graefer, L.Ac,. MTOM
WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT GALLBLADDER NEWS:
- You provide excellent emails. Dr. K
- I just wanted to let you know that yours is one of the few emails I get that I read immediately and always know that I will benefit from what you have written!! I cannot tell you how grateful I am for the day I found your website and ordered your products and used your recipes. YOU SAVED MY GALLBLADDER!!! LITERALLY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! N
- Your information is always what I need to have at that moment. It has been life-saving. I appreciate you so much, PT
- I am so grateful for the proactive research that you conduct and, as a result, I look forward to receiving your insightful e-mails. I totally agree w/your food allergen topic regarding these trigger foods that, on a personal basis, need to be eliminated. Thank you ever so much for educating and reminding us! D.C.